Funding brief: The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges is a Norwegian trust that funds communication projects which mitigate anthropogenic climate change. The foundation welcomes applications from all over the world. The board grants support to the projects they believe have the greatest impact on influencing public opinion and increasing political support for cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges has the following priorities for the coming period in 2016 – 2018.
Prioritizations during this period:
● They shall support communication that creates change.
● They shall prioritize politically oriented communication.
● They shall support new voices, actors and narratives in the climate debate, and value diversity.
● Innovative messages and strategies are more important than the innovative use of channels and media.
● They shall support experienced organizations and networks.
Donor Name: The Minor Foundation for Major Challenge
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The board meetings with deadlines for applications until 31st, December, 2018 are the following:
● Board meeting: 29th, August, 2018
Deadline for applications: Friday, 17th, August, 2018
● Board meeting: 10th, October, 2018
Deadline for applications: Friday, 28th, September, 2018
● Board meeting: 28th, November, 2018
Deadline for applications: Friday 16th, November, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Applications posted without use of the application form will not be considered. When you fill in the electronic application form below, feel free to write in either English or Scandinavian.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh