Funding brief: The new round for the 2019 Future For Nature Awards is open now! Are you a young (under 35 years old), talented and inspiring conservationist, committed to protecting species of wild animals and plants by combining passion with action to create concrete results in nature conservation? Do not hesitate and apply for the Future For Nature Award 2019!
Do you know someone who deserves to be honoured with this award? Please bring the Future For Nature Award to his/her attention or send in an application for him or her.
Criteria: The following criteria must be met to be eligible to apply and will be used in the selection procedure for the Future For Nature Award winners.
● The candidate:
Should not be older than 35 years and no younger than 18 years on 30th April 2019
Has achieved substantial and long-term benefit to the conservation status of one or more animal and/or plant species or for a specific population of one or more animal and/or plant species.
Has demonstrated commitment, determination and passion for conservation work.
Has demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurship in his/her conservation work.
Has been creative and innovative in his/her work.
Has demonstrated to be (cost) effective and integer in the conservation work performed.
Must be determined to continue his/her conservation work, as the Award aims to stimulate the winner’s future work. It is not an “end of career” prize.
Is proficient in English to be able to reach a large audience.
● The award should be used for a conservation project of the winner’s own choice, initiated and implemented by him/her.
● The focus of the project must be on conservation of species. The project can involve a component of (fundamental) research but this should not be the main focus. The main focus should be conservation action with an practical impact.
● Project descriptions should substantiate the relevance of the proposed activities to species conservation.
● Winners will present their work at the Future For Nature Award event at Royal Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem, the Netherlands. The event will take place in March, April or May 2019. Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Future For Nature Foundation.
Donor Name: Future For Nature Foundation
Funding name: The 2019 Future for Nature Award
Deadline: The closing date for sending in your application is 16th, September, 2018.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: 100 % of the € 50.000 prize money should be used towards a conservation project of the winners’ own choice.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Please take note: the Future For Nature prizes will be awarded to individuals, not to organizations;
● Individual under 35 years old;
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Please check whether you have answered all questions and send this form to email@example.com with subject: SURNAME CANDIDATE – Candidate FFN Award 2019.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh