Funding brief: Now in its third year, the Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge will once again bring startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations together to tackle the world’s biggest health issues. Scroll down to see our schedule of regional round locations around the globe and updated themes.
The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs, and more. Through it we support technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
Themes: They want to solve some of the biggest issues in healthcare.
● Wellness & prevention:
Minimizing hospital visits for consumers (patients, caregivers, or families)
Care plan adherence
Accurate health information and services at the right time
Remote care delivery models
Social determinates of health
● Digital health solutions:
Digital Clinical Trials
Research & Discovery
Enhanced models of care
Real-world evidence and/or analytics on combined non-traditional data sets
● Healthcare services:
Private and secure health records
Underserved or remote populations
Donor Name: Accenture
Funding name: Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge
Deadline: 1st, September, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Innovation champions receive:
● The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
● Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
● Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
● Media exposure as a partner to the program
● The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
● Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh