Funding brief: PPCF aims to contribute to the development of a just society based on a commitment to nonviolence and environmental sustainability. Priority is to address systemic threats by seeking to change policy and attitudes at a national or European level.
● Peace and Sustainable Security – They support the development of ways of resolving violent conflicts peacefully, and of addressing their underlying causes.
● Environmental Sustainability – They support work that addresses the pressures and conditions that risk global environmental breakdown.
● Other issues – They no longer accept new applications under this category. Existing multi-year grants will continue to their completion under our usual terms and conditions. They will continue to fund work on corporate social responsibility under our Environmental Sustainability and Peace & Sustainable Security headings. Please contact the Secretary with any questions you may have about this.
Donor Name: The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
● The next deadline for applications is midnight on 14th, September, 2018.
● The following deadline for applications will be midnight on Friday 8th, February, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: They usually give grants of between £5,000 and £15,000 per year, for up to three years. We usually support organizations for whom this would represent between 3% and 50% of their annual income (organizations with an annual income of between £10,000 and £500,000 approximately).
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Upto 3 years
Eligible organization: As below
● They only support practical projects when they are clearly of a pioneering nature, with potential for influencing UK national policy.
● UK registered charities – They are a UK based grant giving charity. They support the work of UK registered charitable NGOs.
● They also support organizations or projects that are not UK registered charities if they can indicate a UK registered charity that is able to receive funds on their behalf.
They do not fund:
● Organizations that are large (see above)
● Organizations that are outside UK (unless they are linked with a UK registered charity and doing work of international focus)
● Work outside the UK (unless it is of international focus)
● Grants to individuals
● Travel bursaries (including overseas placements and expeditions)
● Academic research
● Capital projects (e.g. building projects or purchase of nature reserves)
● Community or local practical projects (except innovative projects for widespread application)
● Youth work, youth training and youth camps
● Environmental/ ecological conservation
● International agencies and overseas appeals
● General appeals
● Human rights work (except where it relates to peace and environmental sustainability).
● Community mediation and crime-related work
● Organizations who have had an application turned down by PPCF are ineligible to re-apply within twelve months of that application.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions, but conditional)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
● Please send your application to email@example.com. If you are unable to send electronic copies of your audited accounts and annual report, please send hard copies to: Christine Oliver, Trust Secretary, Applications, Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation, BM PPCF, London, WC1N 3XX.
● When emailing your application form please ensure that it is in Word, Pages, .pdf or LibreOffice format, and please re-name your document with your organisation’s name. For example, (yourorganisationnameYY.docx) where YY is the current year. Please send applications to us by email only, ensuring that the email with attachments indicated below is below 2MB in size.
● Please also supply a set of the latest audited accounts and an annual report. These should also be sent electronically if at all possible, attached to the same email. If you do not have electronic copies of these documents please send hard copies to the address below. If they are too large, please either compress them or remove images and diagrams to bring your email down below 2MB. If you are a new organization and do not have an annual report or audited accounts, please indicated this on your application and send us what you have.
Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh