Funding brief: The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards is looking for committed female entrepreneurs heading initiatives with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. It is a unique opportunity for early-phase women entrepreneurs to take their companies to the next level.
Donor Name: Cartier international
Funding name: Women’s Initiative Awards
Deadline: 31st, August, 2018 at 2PM (Paris time / GMT+2)
Funding details link: https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/application-selection-process
Funding limit: The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
● One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
● Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
● Media visibility
● A scholarship to attend the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (provided the business meets INSEAD’s eligibility criteria)
● Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community WINNING PACKAGE First prize for the 7 laureates:
● US$ 100 000 in prize money
● One-to-one personalized business mentoring Second prize for the 14 finalists:
● US$ 30 000 in prize money
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: To be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, the project must be an original for-profit early-stage business (1 to 3 years old) led by a woman.
● For-profit: the business should be designed to generate revenues, non-profit project proposals not accepted.
● Originality: the business should be a new concept, wholly conceived by the founder or team, and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
● Early stage: the business should be in the initial phase of its development (between 1-3 years)
● Revenue generation: the business should currently be generating revenue. It being understood that a business that is generating revenue is not necessarily profitable in its first years of operations.
● Women leadership & ownership: The main leadership position must be filled by a woman either in the capacity of Director, General Manager or CEO. She must also own significant stake within the company. The ownership of the business is evaluated based on the position of the candidate in relation to other stakeholders.
● Legal entry age: 18 or the age of legal majority in country of citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application deadline. • Good command of English required (both verbal and written).
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Register to apply: https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/?utm_term=process_page
● Guideline: https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/rules_of_participation_2018_0.pdf
● Form (Proposal): https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/application_form_questions_2018.pdf
● FAQ: https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/faq
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/?utm_term=process_page).
● Please attach the lead entrant’s resume and the business registration documents of your company.
● You may attach 3 files that are relevant for this application (logo, images of your product, press articles).
● Other official and legal documents will be requested at a later stage if your project is preselected.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh