Funding brief: SIS Design Challenge 2018 facilitates students (undergraduate program) from various design and technology backgrounds (e.g. HCI, UX, ICT, industrial design, product design, visual design, interaction design) to demonstrate their problem solving and design ability to propose solutions for digital-technology issues. This year’s competition theme is “Redesign Your Business with Digital Technology”.
This theme is based on the fact that so many emerging businesses are losing their existence in the market because of the lack of good digital technology implementations. Referring to the occurrence of bankruptcy the largest cassette and CD retail in Indonesia on 2016, Disc Tarra decided to close all outlets because not able to compete from the conventional era to the digital world, so now we only able to commemorate the success of that era (Liputan6, 2016).
Therefore, in this competition by redesigning a business that is still running conventionally, can combine elements of technology to support business development for the better growth, especially for businesses that have a target market of young generation who still have high awareness of technology.
The purpose of this competition:
● Giving an opportunity for undergraduate students to implement their knowledge, analytical thinking and teamwork in this competition.
● Giving international experience and networking for undergraduate students.
Donor Name: School of Information Systems (SIS)
Funding name: SIS Design Challenge 2018
Deadline: September, 23rd, 2018
Funding details link: http://sis.binus.ac.id/sis-design-challenge-2/sis-design-challenge-2018/
● Each team will be responsible for their own Flight Ticket, the committee does not provide the Flight Ticket to or from Jakarta & accommodation to or from airport/station to Venue.
● The prize award ceremony will be conducted after the Final Presentation. All Finalist will get Souvenirs & Certificate, and 2 top winners will get the prizes:
The winner: IDR 3.500.000
Runner up: IDR 2.500.000
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Open for national and international students
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Register to apply: http://islab.binus.ac.id/sisdesignchallenge/register
● About: http://islab.binus.ac.id/sisdesignchallenge/termAndCondition
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://islab.binus.ac.id/sisdesignchallenge/register).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh