Funding brief: WFP’s Innovation Accelerator identifies, nurtures and scales bold solutions to hunger globally. They support WFP innovators and external start-ups and companies through financial support, access to a network of experts and a global field reach.
The Accelerator believes the way forward in the fight against hunger is not necessarily in building grand plans, but identifying and testing solutions in an agile way. It is a space where the world can find out what works and what doesn’t in addressing hunger – a place where they can be bold, and fail as well as succeed.
Donor Name: World Food Programme (WFP)
Funding name: Innovation Accelerator
Deadline: 24th, September, 2018
Funding details link: https://innovation.wfp.org/innovation-accelerator
Funding limit: Up to 100,000 USD
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: If you are a start-up, company or NGO…
● Your start-up, company or NGO must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for-profit or not-for-profit.
● Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof of concept is preferred.
● Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
If you are WFP staff…
● Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://innovation.wfp.org/apply
● Start-up/Company/NGO: https://www.f6s.com/wfpinnovationaccelerator/apply
● WFP Staff Members: http://innovation.wfp.org/apply-wfp
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Start-up/Company/NGO: https://www.f6s.com/wfpinnovationaccelerator/apply , WFP Staff Members: http://innovation.wfp.org/apply-wfp).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh