Funding brief: Established in 1973 by the late John and Alice Tyler, the Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement is one of the first international premier awards for environmental science, environmental health and energy.
Recipients encompass the spectrum of environmental concerns, including environmental policy, health, air and water pollution, ecosystem disruption and loss of biodiversity, and energy resources.
Donor Name: Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement, University of California
Funding name: Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement
Deadline: Submissions for the 2019 Cycle and 2016 submission updates are due by 5:00PM (PT), Friday, July, 27th, 2018.
Funding details link: https://tylerprize.org/nominate/nomination-procedure/
Funding limit: Recipients of the Tyler Prize are honored in an illustrious ceremony, presented with the Tyler Prize medallion and awarded USD$200,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Form (Proposal): https://tylerprize.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NominationForm2019fillableform.pdf
● About: https://tylerprize.org/about/
How to apply: Nominations must be submitted in the English language and include the information as requested on the Nomination Form and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide all of the following:
● Full names, addresses etc. of Nominee (individual or institution) and Nominator
● A one to two-page summary of the individual’s or institution’s accomplishments, discovery, improvement, or other contribution for which the award is proposed, including links to appropriate websites.
● A list of 3 to 5 individuals or organizations that would be willing to write supporting letter should the nominee advance to the short list.
● In the case of a nomination for an individual, a Curriculum Vitae must be attached, with links to appropriate publications, reports and websites featuring the unique contribution(s) to the –eld for which the nomination is being made.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh