Funding brief: Youth LEAD and Y-PEER (Asia Pacific Center) have collaborated together to address SRHR needs of YKP at the regional and country level, pertaining to capacity development, policy influence, service delivery, community mobilization and evidence generation. One of the highlights of this collaboration has been to promote innovative ideas and initiatives from various youth and YKP-led organizations. This call for application is part of the continuation to identify new innovations and to turn them into successful practices within the region. The call is targeted to Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and Young Key Populations (YKPs) led youth organizations working within the Asia Pacific Region.
Objectives: The call for proposal is to bring out innovations on SRHR initiatives targeted towards YKPs.
What do they support?
The best innovative ideas that directly reflect the linkages between SRHR and YKPs including, but not limited to:
● Capacity development but not confined to mere trainings
● Policy advocacy
● Evidence generation
● Online/digital campaigns
● Solutions to effective service delivery
● YKP friendly SRHR services and information
● CSE for YKP
What they don’t support:
● Core cost e.g. rent and salary etc.
● One time events e.g. celebrating International Days or training
● Printing of IEC Materials without any purpose and follow up
● Purchasing of infrastructures
● Organizational development
Donor Name: Youth LEAD and Y-PEER (Asia Pacific Center)
Funding name: Innovative Grant 2018
Deadline: 30th, July, 2018
Funding details link: http://youth-lead.org/call-for-proposal-innovative-grants-on-srhr-ykps/
Funding limit: The minimum amount of request is 2500 USD while the maximum is 5000 USD. The final amount will be decided by Youth LEAD Secretariat based on the quality and need of the application.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: September, 01st, 2018
Project duration: September, 01st, 2018- December, 10th, 2018
Eligible organization: As below
● YKP-led national networks and groups
● Youth SRHR organizations and groups
● Students and individuals passionate on SRHR issues
Note: The groups here refer to the functional groups of YKP or young people but are not legally registered.
Eligible Country: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, India, Indonesia, Kiribati , Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan , Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Reference Document: http://youth-lead.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Final-SRHR-report.pdf
● Form (Proposal): http://youth-lead.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Innovative-Grant-2018-.docx
● About: http://youth-lead.org/about-us/
How to apply: Send your proposal along with the budget in the format provided in an annex 1 to the email address email@example.com.
● The subject of the email should be Country Name_ INNOVATIVE GRANT 2018.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh