Funding brief: In Money Trail Journalismfund.eu offers working grants for mixed teams of African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe. Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole.
Only intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist are eligible to apply. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two continents.
In order to be eligible for application, the teams have to ensure that their story will be published in at least two continents. Therefore, during the application procedure they will be asked to upload letters of intent for publication from media organizations in at least two continents.
The focus should be on illicit financial flows.
Donor Name: Journalismfund.eu
Funding name: No specific fund name
● July, 15th – DEADLINE of the first application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
● 30th, September – DEADLINE of the second application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
● 15th, November – DEADLINE of third application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
Funding details link: https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/en/rules
Funding limit: There will be 10 application rounds over the three years. The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Only intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist are eligible to apply. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two continents.
Eligible Country: Africa, Asia and/or one Europe
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/en/apply_for_working_grant
● Guideline: https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/en/rules
● Form (Budget): https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/sites/default/files/JF%20APPLICATIO%20BUDGET%20TEMPLATE.xlsx
● About: https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/en/about
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://moneytrail.journalismfund.eu/en/apply_for_working_grant).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh