Funding brief: The International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE) was inspired originally by Mary Caslin Ross and the work of Dr. Vernon L. Smith to support research and education in experimental economics. IFREE is the only foundation annually supporting research projects, educational seminars and outreach workshops in experimental economics.
IFREE Promotes Human Betterment through Experimental Economics to Improve the Understanding of Exchange Systems.
● IFREE funds primary research in market and personal exchange systems
● Participatory, hands-on, educational, workshops,
● Interdisciplinary academic discussions,
● Outreach programs for those outside the economics profession
Donor Name: The International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE)
Funding name: The IFREE Small Grants Program
Deadline: 1st, August, 2018
Funding details link: http://ifreeweb.org/research/the-ifree-small-grants-program/
Funding limit: The IFREE Small Grants Program provides funding of up to $10,000 for research projects that are consistent with IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief.”
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● The Small Grants Program is open to anyone affiliated with a research institution, regardless of citizenship or location of the institution. Funding preference will be given to proposals that include one or more investigators who have participated in an IFREE workshop, either as a teacher or a student, and/or received pre or post-doctoral support from IFREE.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: http://ifreeweb.org/the-ifree-small-grants-program-application/
● Form (Proposal):
Cover page: http://ifreeweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/applicationtemplatePDFForm.pdf
● About: http://ifreeweb.org/about/
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://ifreeweb.org/the-ifree-small-grants-program-application/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh