Funding brief: The ICPSR grant program is designed to give researchers an opportunity to gain experience in their academic field by working as a Research Assistant on a faculty member’s research project or on their own project under the close guidance of academic institution or scientific research center. These grants are intended to help in preparing researchers to undertake their own future research projects and to provide supplemental financial assistance.
Criteria: The applicant must fill in the application form through ICPSR website. The researcher must include an essay of at least 300 words that describes what they hope to accomplish academically/professionally/personally through this grant. The applicant must also provide a project description. The applicant must submit a letter of endorsement and CV, and provide a project description of at least 300-500 words (limit 7000 total characters) discussing:
● The overall scope of the project and the researcher role.
● The academic and professional experience the student will receive.
● The approximate number of hours per week the researchers will spend on the project.
Fields of research: Grants are provided in the fields of research:
● Health biotechnology
● Information and communication technologies
● Agricultural Biotechnology
● Engineering Sciences
● Biological Sciences
● Frontier Areas of Science and Technology
● Medicinal Plants
● Applied Sciences
Donor Name: Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO), ISESCO Centre for Promotion of Scientific Research (ICPSR)
Funding name: Research Grants
Deadline: Deadlines for receipt of applications are 31 July and 31 January of each year.
Funding details link: http://www.science4innovation.org/index.php/fellowships/
Funding limit: Researchers are awarded a maximum amount of US$10,000.00, which is normally provided for a period of two years. Requests for additional grants to allow the extension of a successful project will be considered by ISESCO, subject to the condition that ISESCO program managers approve a satisfactory final report on the previous grant.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: 2 years
Eligible organization: As below
● Applicants should be national resident of OIC member states; they should hold a Ph. D. in the field in which the grant is requested. Researchers should also hold a position in a public sector, university or public research institution where projects are proposed. The grants are given to young outstanding scientists under the age of 40 years from OIC member states where basic tools of research are seriously lacking.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Form (Proposal):
How to apply: Applications should be sent – by post, fax or e-mail and it must be completed and signed before mailing it to : Mrs El Alami Wafaa,Head of ICPSR, ISESCO, Avenue des F.A.R, PO Box 2275, PC Code 10104, Hay Ryad-Rabat,Kingdom of Morocco, Phone. : (+212) 5 37 56 60 52/53, Fax. : (+212) 5 37 56 60 12/13,E-mail: email@example.com, URL: https://www.science4innovation.org/
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh