Funding brief: The main topic of Research Grant Program 2018, titled “Exploring New Values for Society”, supports ambitious projects that adopt a panoramic view of the world and look generations into the future in order to seek new values for society by fundamentally exploring novel philosophies and arts to address difficult issues to be faced by future society; issues that are on a global scale; issues that transcend generations; and nascent problems that will only fully manifest themselves in the future.
Donor Name: The Toyota Foundation
Funding name: Research Grant Program 2018
Deadline: The application is open until August, 3rd, 2018 until 3:00 p.m. Japan Standard Time.
Funding details link: http://www.toyotafound.or.jp/english/research/2018/
Funding limit: Maximum 8 million yen*
* Up to 1.5 million yen for project teams of two persons or less (Total allocated grant amount: 60 million yen)
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Two years, beginning May 1, 2019
Project duration: May 1, 2019, to April 30, 2021 (2 years)
Eligible organization: As below
● In principle, project teams of three persons or more are eligible for the grant. (Proposals by teams of two persons or less shall be accepted in cases where it is difficult to organize a team of three persons due to reasons such as the novelty of the social issues targeted by the project.)
● Project representatives must be 45 years old or under on the day of the beginning of the grant.
● No restrictions are placed on proposals with regard to the areas of research or the methods employed; nor is there any limitation with regard to the nationality or place of residence of the project representative or participants, or their affiliation (or lack thereof) with a university, research institute, NPO/NGO, or other organization.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://toyotafound.appspot.com/#/en/D18-R-
● Guideline: http://www.toyotafound.or.jp/english/research/2018/data/ProposalGuidelines2018ResearchGrantProgram.pdf
● Form (Proposal-Sample): http://www.toyotafound.or.jp/english/research/2018/data/sampleproposalform2018researchgrantprogram.pdf
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://toyotafound.appspot.com/#/en/D18-R-).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh