Funding brief: Individual Fellowships (IF) are a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working abroad. They offer exciting new learning opportunities and a chance to add some sparkle to your CV.
Types of Individual Fellowships: There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
● European Fellowships
● Global Fellowships
● Are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world.
● Can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave.
● Can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position.
● These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
● Fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries.
● Last between two and three years.
● The researcher has to come back for one year to an organization based in the EU or associated countries.
Both types of Fellowship can also include a secondment period of up to three or six months in another organization in Europe.
Donor Name: European Commission
Funding name: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Deadline: 12th, September, 2018
Funding details link: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/individual-fellowships_en
Funding limit: The grant provides an allowance to cover living, travel and family costs. In addition, the EU contributes to the training, networking and research costs of the fellow, as well as to the management and indirect costs of the project. The grant is awarded to the host organization, usually a university, research centre or a company in Europe.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● This action is for experienced researchers from across the world.
● Applicants need a doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
● All research areas can be funded. MSCA Fellows come from a wide variety of disciplines – from physics to linguistics, and from health-sciences to mathematical modelling.
● Individual researchers together with the host organisations apply for Individual fellowships (IF)
● International networks of research organisations from the academic and non-academic sectors apply to run research networks (ITN) and staff exchanges (RISE)
● Organisations funding or managing doctoral or fellowship programmes apply for co-funding programmes (COFUND)
● Any organisation able to organise a public event to promote science and research can apply for the European Researchers’ Night (NIGHT)
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Register to Apply: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/get-funding_en
● EU or associated countries: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/other/wp/2016-2017/annexes/h2020-wp1617-annex-a-countries-rules_en.pdf
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/get-funding_en)
● You submit a research proposal, including your CV. The proposal is written jointly with your chosen host organization (s).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh