Funding brief: The International Quality Awards celebrates excellence in the quality sector. Judged via a rigorous evidence-based process, these awards acknowledge the contribution of the quality profession in enhancing the reputation of organizations around the world.
The success of the 2017 International Quality Awards has led to the categories being broadened from six to nine, providing you with even more opportunity to enter for an award which highlights your (or your team’s) success and achievements.
You are welcome to enter more than one category. As well as completing an application for yourself, consider whether you could support an entry from someone you coach, your manager, or even the whole of your quality team.
The 2018 Award Categories
● Emerging Talent (in association with NQA)
● Quality Professional in a new Project
● IRCA Certificated Auditor of the Year
● Quality Professional of the Year (in association with Shirley Parsons)
● Leadership Award (in association with Siemens)
● Quality Team of the Year (in association with Nuvia)
● Quality Organization of the Year (in association with Catalyst Consulting)
● Innovation through Quality Method (in association with PMI)
Donor Name: The International Quality Awards
Funding name: The International Quality Awards
Deadline: 31st, July, 2018
Funding details link: https://www.quality.org/international-quality-awards-2018
– You are showing quality leadership within your organisation
– You are telling your story for the benefit of other quality professionals
– You are helping industry gain a better understanding of the contribution that quality professionals and leaders make to organisations
– Winners will receive a trophy at the awards celebration
– If you are a finalist, you will get personal written feedback from the panel of judges
– If you win a category, you will be featured in Quality World magazine
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● All awards have subtly different criteria or marking schemes to fit different career stages and organisational contexts. This means there is a category for everybody, both members and non-members of the CQI, individuals and organisations.
● Read the details of the categories and decide which best fits you – you are welcome to enter for more than one category.
● As well as completing an application for yourself, consider whether you can support an entry from someone you coach, your boss, someone in your team or, the whole of your quality team or even the whole of your organisation.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.quality.org/node/1137/
● Guideline: https://www.quality.org/file/10386/download?token=fliT2Gxk
● Form (Proposal):
Download Emerging Talent form: https://www.quality.org/file/10456/download?token=6SkhoxhW
Download Innovation through Quality Method form: https://www.quality.org/file/10457/download?token=rtzTTuLX
Download IRCA Certificated Auditor of the Year form: https://www.quality.org/file/10458/download?token=qEiYAftq
Download Leadership form: https://www.quality.org/file/10459/download?token=DlTPrpVU
Download Quality Organisation of the Year form: https://www.quality.org/file/10460/download?token=SDMMRwez
Download Quality Professional in a new Project form: https://www.quality.org/file/10461/download?token=jBxPuceb
Download Quality Professional of the Year form: https://www.quality.org/file/10463/download?token=HjPBch87
Download Quality Team of the Year form: https://www.quality.org/file/10462/download?token=wBRX9vCu
● About: https://www.quality.org/knowledge/about-us
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.quality.org/node/1137/).
● Download and read the guide for applicants
● Download and complete the application form in no more than 1500 words
Compile supporting evidence on PowerPoint slides
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh