Funding brief: The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists. Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the Prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 84 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013, and 2017.
Donor Name: Victor Pinchuk Foundation
Funding name: The Future Generation Art Prize
Deadline: 29th, June, 2018
Funding details link: https://futuregenerationartprize.org
● Main Prize: The main prize winner receives US$ 100,000 split between a $60,000 cash prize and a $40,000 investment in their practice.
● Special Prizes: Up to 5 special prizes are awarded at the discretion of the jury. A total amount of US$ 20,000 will be awarded to special prize winners for supporting projects that develop their artistic practice.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● All artists up to 35 may apply with their work without any restrictions concerning gender, nationality, race or artistic medium.
● Additionally, 300 correspondent art experts from all over the world will nominate a minimum of two and a maximum of five candidates. The experts are curators, artists, critics and tutors at art colleges and academies. All artists apart from former Prize winners are eligible to apply multiple times, as long as they continue to fulfill the entry conditions.
● The artwork(s) must be the participant’s own work(s). The participant hereby warrants that he/she has full title to the artwork(s), that he/she has all rights to submit the artwork(s) on these Terms and Conditions and from the moment of submission he/she will not enter into any commitments (by way of agreement or otherwise) which may limit their participation in the Prize or in the Prize Exhibition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
● A group of artists can apply as one participant; at the same time any artist who belongs to a group that has applied can apply individually as a separate participant;
● Every participant agrees to pass to the Organizers all rights to use an image of his artwork(s) for publication and communication without any payment as long as its use is not damaging and/or intended to damage his/her reputation as an artist;
● All works of art, regardless of category or media are eligible for submission.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://app.futuregenerationartprize.org/en).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh