Funding brief: Women Photograph is excited to announce our 2018 project grants for women & non-binary photographers.
Getty Images has partnered with Women Photograph to promote gender diversity within professional photojournalism and elevate the work and the voices of female visual journalists. Through funding and mentorship, this $10,000 grant will support an ongoing documentary project from a professional photojournalist who has demonstrated a long-term commitment to their story. Additional consideration will be given to applicants who evince a personal connection to – and engagement with – the communities they cover.
Donor Name: Women Photograph
a) Women Photograph + Nikon Grants;
b) Women Photograph + Getty Images Grant.
Deadline: May, 15th, 2018
Funding details link: https://www.womenphotograph.com/grants-2018/
● Women Photograph + Nikon Grants: These $5,000 grants will support photography projects — either new or in-progress — from visual journalists working in a documentary capacity. Five grants are available, one of which will be earmarked for a non-binary or transgender photographer.
● Women Photograph + Getty Images Grant: Women Photograph has partnered with Getty Images to award a $10,000 grant
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● These grants are open to women and non-binary documentary photographers of any nationality.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
Women Photograph + Nikon Grants: https://goo.gl/forms/SjvPrnkhrSdn3KHB3
Women Photograph + Getty Images Grant: http://wherewestand.gettyimages.com/gi_grants/women-photograph-grant/
● About: https://www.womenphotograph.com/about/
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://goo.gl/forms/SjvPrnkhrSdn3KHB3).
● There is no fee to apply.
● Applications must be submitted in English.
● You may only apply to one of the two grant programs. There are no restrictions on camera equipment used for either grant.
● For all grants, half of the funding will be disbursed at the beginning of the project, and half upon completion.
● Grantees will retain full ownership of all work completed. Women Photograph, Getty Images, and Nikon may all ask for the use of promotional images to be used explicitly in conjunction with promoting the photographer, the work, and the grants.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh