Funding brief: D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions. The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below?
● Girl’s Education
● Global Health
● Governance and Infrastructure
Donor Name: D-Prize
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: ROUND 1- Submit your concept note and resume(s).
● April, 2nd – Early deadline
● April, 23rd – Regular deadline
● May, 14th – Extension deadline (sign up required)
Funding details link: https://www.d-prize.org
Funding limit: If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
● You should have enormous ambition, and can imagine yourself as a successful entrepreneur. You are ready to launch your new venture, and – if a pilot proves successful – you are excited to grow it into a world changing organization.
● If you are still a student or have existing commitments, you should have a clear idea how to transition into a full-time founder.
● D-Prize is exclusively interested in ventures that will scale distribution of an already proven poverty intervention in the developing world. We do not fund prototypes of promising new interventions.
● D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
● D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between). All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
● Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.d-prize.org/application-packet-r1
● Guideline: https://fundforbangladesh.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/83552-round1applicationpacket28129.pdf
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.d-prize.org/application-packet-r1).
● Please include a resume for each person on your team, limited to one page per person.
Resumes should highlight the most relevant past leadership roles and accomplishments.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh