Funding brief: The Cities for our Future Challenge is a global competition run by the Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in partnership with UNESCO UKNC and the ACU.
Are you an imaginative, problem solving young professional, start up or student involved in surveying, urban design, architecture, or engineering? Then share your transformative ideas for projects and policies that solve some of the defining issues of our time: Rapid Urbanization, Climate Change and Resource Scarcity.
The winner will receive a £50,000 prize and mentoring with industry experts to bring their idea to life..
Donor Name: The Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), UNESCO UKNC and the ACU
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Submit your idea by 31st, May, 2018.
Funding details link: https://www.citiesforourfuture.com
● A £50,000 prize will be awarded to the winner, and their idea could be made into a prototype that makes a positive contribution to the world.
● You will also get the chance to build your professional profile at an international level, potentially kick start a rewarding and varied career, and work with experts within the surveying industry.
● Each entrant will receive mentoring from a RICS professional to help develop their idea ready for the final global judging.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date:N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Students; Students in the fields of surveying, design, architecture or engineering.
● Start-ups: Start-ups who want to boost the prospects of their proptech, green or built environment business.
● Young professionals: Young professionals in the fields of surveying, design, architecture or engineering.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply:
● First, choose the topic you want to tackle: Rapid Urbanization, Resource Scarcity or Climate Change, then select the city you’d most like to create a solution for
● Read the brief and download the entry document.
● Fill in the document with your entry and then submit it online (https://www.citiesforourfuture.com/entry) by 31 May 2018. All entries must be in English.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh