Funding brief: The Student Solidarity Award were created by the Veolia Foundation, in partnership with the Veolia Campus and representatives of schools and universities.
Donor Name: The Veolia Foundation
Funding name: The Student Solidarity Award
Deadline: 30th, April, 2018
Funding details link: https://fondation.veolia.com/en/foundation/foundation-s-prizes/student-solidarity-award
● Financial support in the form of a grant: depending on the requirements and specific features of each project, the jury shares a total grant of 15,000 euros between the three winners. The grant to the first prize winner may be smaller than the one to the second and/or the third.
● Technical support in the form of expertise, through the employee sponsorship program involving the employees of the Veolia group in France and internationally.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The following projects are not eligible:
● Temporary projects (exhibitions, demonstrations, symposia, events), even if oriented toward outreach or environmental conservation
● Artistic and cultural projects
● Travel projects without any concrete objectives or achievement
● Projects already completed before June 2017
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Registration and Apply: http://fondation.pse.veolia.com/
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://fondation.pse.veolia.com/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh