Funding brief: Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.
They are launching a 6-month accelerator program for social enterprises that serve or are led by migrants, refugees, and human trafficking survivors. The program will culminate in an Investor Showcase in the Bay Area, timed so that program participants can meet impact investors at SOCAP18.
Donor Name: The Miller Center
Funding name: 6-month accelerator program
Deadline: March, 16th, 2018
Funding details link: https://www.scu-social-entrepreneurship.org/sem
Funding limit: Benefits to selected social entrepreneurs:
● PROVEN PROGRAM. Experience Miller Center’s structured, validated curriculum that has helped over 800 social enterprises attain operational excellence and prepare for investment.
● MENTORS. You will be accompanied by Silicon Valley mentors with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship who are your trusted advisors.
● INVESTOR SHOWCASE. An opportunity to pitch your plan for scaling with a justifiable ask at an Investor Showcase in San Francisco.
● NO CHARGE. All Miller Center GSBI accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They seek applicants who:
● Lead an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid social enterprise (not microenterprise), in operation for one or more years.
● Deliver products or services to undocumented migrants, refugees, or human trafficking survivors, OR provide infrastructure to address challenges facing these vulnerable populations, OR are led by migrants or refugees.
● Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with your mentors online.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.scu-social-entrepreneurship.org/sem).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh