Funding brief: This scheme offers practising health professionals the opportunity to carry out humanities or social science research, in any area of health.
Donor Name: Wellcome Trust (WT)
Funding name: Research Awards for Health Professionals
● Preliminary application deadline: 6th, July, 2018, 17:00 BST
● Full application deadline: 20th, September, 2018, 17:00 BST
Funding details link: https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/research-awards-health-professionals
Funding limit: The length of a Research Award is flexible – it can be short-term (typically up to six months) or up to three years. The award can also be held on a part-time basis.
An award will not usually be above £350,000. Support includes:
● a basic salary (determined by your host organisation)
● personal removal expenses
● research expenses
If you want to do a PhD, we’ll provide:
● a salary
● PhD registration fees
● research expenses
● general training costs.
● You can also apply for any necessary research training as part of your award.
● You can also apply for Research Enrichment funding to increase the impact of your work through activities in public engagement, open research, and diversity and inclusion.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Up to 6 months, or up to 3 years
Eligible organization: As below
● You can apply for a Research Award if you’ve completed general medical, dental, veterinary, nursing, clinical, or any other professional health training. You should be a practising health professional with some research experience.
● You must also have sponsorship from an eligible host organization (https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/eligibility-information-applicants#eligible-host-organisations) in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country (https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/low-and-middle-income-countries).
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://wtgrants.wellcome.ac.uk/
● Guideline: https://wellcome.ac.uk/sites/default/files/technical-guidelines-digitisation-projects.pdf
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://wtgrants.wellcome.ac.uk/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh