Funding brief: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants fellowships for international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective researchers. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development.
Donor Name: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Funding name: Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers
Deadline: Applications will be accepted twice a year. Application deadlines for 2018 are:
● First Term: March 05, 2018 – April 06, 2018
● Second Term: September 03, 2018 – October 05, 2018
● A monthly stipend of 2,500 Turkish Liras
● Travel costs (round trip up to 2,250 TL) and Health insurance premiums (up to 70 TL per month) *. In case of approval of TÜBİTAK Department of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BİDEB) Group Executive Committee, travel costs and health insurance for the fellow may be partially covered.
*All fellows should send the receipts of their travel and health insurance expenses for the reimbursement via mail and post to TÜBİTAK.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Maximum duration for the fellowship is 12 months.
Eligible organization: As below
● Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
● PhD students enrolled a university abroad and certified that they are successful in the PhD thesis examination within the deadline of the application process and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and
● Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
● Applicants should have an invitation from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
● Applicants should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
● Applicants must be 35 years old or younger.
● Applicants who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: http://e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr/
Research Proposal Template: http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/sites/default/files/researchproposal_2216_2017_guncel_0.doc
CV template: http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/sites/default/files/cv-formu_2014.doc
Elements of a Proposal: http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/sites/default/files/elementsofaproposal.pdfv
How to apply: All applicants must register in the Researcher Information System (ARBIS), designed and developed by TÜBİTAK from the following link https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/home.jsf before submitting their application electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal, which can be reached at http://e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr/ .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh