Funding brief: The Incubation program at CcHUB takes a hands-on approach to helping early-stage entrepreneurs execute a working business model and learn quickly what it takes to grow a sustainable business. Our goal is to help the entrepreneur(s) properly structure their business, ensure consistent growth and access funding to build a lasting global entity.
Donor Name: The Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
Funding name: Co-creation Hub’s 2018 Incubation program
Deadline: March, 17th at 4:59am In your local timezone (GMT +6)
Funding details link: https://cchubnigeria.forms.fm/incubation-program-2018-applications
Funding limit: Startups that are accepted into the program will receive the following:
● Funding of up to $25,000 to run your operations during the program. In addition, startups will get direct access to possible follow-on capital between $100,000 – $250,000 from the Growth Capital fund by CcHUB.
● Office space for up to 6 team members, high speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
● Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
● Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship.
● Access to our network of corporate partners.
● Access to investors for funding post-incubation.
● $15,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional credit and more products from partners.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: 12 months
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: To be eligible to attend the program, startups must meet the following criteria:
● Have a revenue model and be generating revenue.
● Have a functional product (web or mobile).
● Have gained Users/customers.
● Been in operations (since launch date) for at least 6 months.
● Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members which includes a technical lead and founder(s) that are fully committed to the business.
● Have the potential to scale.
● Our incubation program is opened to founders anywhere in the world that are looking to grow their business in Africa, particularly Nigeria. However, it is important to note that startups will have to be based in our incubation space in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the program.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://cchubnigeria.forms.fm/incubation-program-2018-applications/responses/new
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://cchubnigeria.forms.fm/incubation-program-2018-applications/responses/new).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh