Funding brief: The Souter Charitable Trust supports projects engaged in the relief of human suffering in all its aspects in the UK and overseas – especially, but not exclusively, those with a Christian emphasis and ethos.
Donor Name: Souter Charitable Trust
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The next meeting of the trustees will be on Thursday 22nd, February, 2018. Grant applications for consideration at the meeting should be with the secretary no later than Friday 16th, February, 2018
Funding details link: https://www.soutercharitabletrust.org.uk/guidelines.aspx
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Small grants may be awarded for gap year / short term projects which extend to at least one calendar year.
Eligible organization: As below
● Grants are made only to registered charities.
● All projects for capital building and renovation works are specifically excluded from funding.
● The personal health and educational needs of individuals are not normally funded.
● Please keep application brief, 2 sides of A4 is sufficient and also include audited accounts.
● Re-application for a grant is permitted, but only after once calendar year has elapsed.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● About: https://www.soutercharitabletrust.org.uk/about-souter-charitable-trust.aspx
How to apply: To make an application, apply in writing to Souter Charitable Trust, PO Box 7412, Perth, PH1 5YX or by e-mail to email@example.com
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh