Funding brief: The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is offering two $1,500 (US dollars or equivalent) cash grant awards to nonprofits or charities, from anywhere in the world, that specifically contribute to the basic needs, education and/or protection of individuals and/or families who have been forced to flee their country of origin in January, 2018,. You are only asked to provide documentation of your service delivery model, with compelling case stories. Telling your mission story is a way to both share your successful practices and make your good work visible to interested donors.
Two $1,500 grants will be awarded to nonprofits or charities that provide services in the following areas: counseling, support, training, education, safety or financial assistance to immigrants that are intended to improve their lives. The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is a fund of the Austin Community Foundation (ACF).
Donor Name: The Austin Community Foundation (ACF)
Funding name: The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund
Deadline: January, 26th, 2018 at 5PM Central Standard Time (US)
Funding details link: https://www.missionbox.com/article/660/grants-for-nonprofits-supporting-immigrationrefugees-services-two-1500-grants-available?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=JanGrant
Funding limit: Two $1,500 (US dollars or equivalent) cash grant
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each piece of content may only be submitted once; however, there is no maximum number of entries per applicant.
● Submissions must be provided in English. If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
● Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
● Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
● Organization must provide immigrant support-related health or human services or education/support.
● Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year.
● Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
● Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish any submitted content, along with information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
● If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
● Applicant understands that there is one submission round only and applicant and organization both agree that the subjective selection of the grant award winner by the MissionBox Advisory Board is fair, impartial, final and without recourse.
● Applicant agrees to allow email and/or phone contact by MissionBox during and immediately after the grant selection.
● Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to email@example.com. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
● Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc., nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
● MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Register your organization: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/missionbox-uploads/presale/files/gathercontent/Register_Your_Organization_to_Qualify.pdf
How to apply: All you need to do is follow these two easy application steps:
● Complete your organization’s profile. This will allow MissionBox Philanthropic Fund to ensure that applicants represent a registered charity or nonprofit.
● Attach your white paper, video or article about your program and mission delivery. Feel free to include pictures, testimonials and related research.
● Send your content to email@example.com.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh