Funding brief: Techstars invites application for Techstars Accelerator Programs. They don’t tell you what to do or when. They create an environment that is conducive to helping your startup every day by surrounding you with people who will mentor, inspire, and challenge you.
● Grow Your Network : From a large pool of mentors, find your top 3-5 mentors who will be committed to helping you with product development, market fit, and who will also provide valuable introductions to help grow your company — fast.
● Accelerate Your Business: Determine your fundraising strategy and prepare to meet with investors. Learn how to communicate your vision and prepare to meet with investors, partners and other key stakeholders who can help shape your future.
● Techstars for Life: While the program itself may be over, Techstars is for life. Leverage the network through Techstars BizDev Days, Techstars Investor Days, Techstars FounderCon, ongoing mentorship, monthly alumni events, and access to a deep well of resources.
● Gain Traction: Go deeper with your lead mentors, work with your Managing Director, gain traction and hit your milestones – whether that’s a prototype, building out the next phase of your product, finding your first customer or hitting $50M in revenue.
● Demo Day: The program culminates with a celebration at Demo Day! This is your chance to show the world how much progress you’ve made in just a few short months.
Donor Name: Techstars
Funding name: Techstars Accelerator Programs
Deadline: There are different deadlines. Please find application deadlines carefully from the link (https://www.techstars.com/apply/). All applications close at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Funding details link: https://www.techstars.com/startup-accelerator-benefits/
● A $100,000 convertible note is automatically offered to all Techstars companies upon acceptance.
● $20,000 in exchange for 6% common stock, plus:
● Access to Techstars resources for life
● Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars program with intense, hands-on mentorship from Techstars Mentors
● Connections to the Techstars Network of over 5,000 founders, alumni and mentors globally
● 400 perks worth over $1M
● Office space for three months
● Demo Day and other investor connections
● Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry
● Historically, Techstars companies go on to average more than $2M raised in outside capital after the program. We believe our stats speak for themselves.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● They fund technology oriented companies, typically web-based or other software companies, but they’ve funded companies that don’t quite fit that mold as well. They’re also looking for companies that can have national or worldwide reach.
● Specifically, they don’t fund biotechnology companies, restaurants, consultancies, or other local service oriented companies.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.techstars.com/apply/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh