Funding brief: The Grawemeyer Award for Ideas Improving World Order is given to those who have taken on issues of world importance and presented viewpoints that could lead to a more just and peaceful world. Each idea supports one noble cause: to inspire us all to work together for the common good.
The Award is presented annually to the winner of a competition designed to stimulate the recognition, dissemination and critical analysis of outstanding proposals for improving world order.
Donor Name: University of Louisville
Funding name: The Grawemeyer Award
Deadline: All nominations for the 2019 Grawemeyer Award for Ideas Improving World Order should reach the University of Louisville by January, 31st, 2018 and all supporting materials (books, articles, speeches, reviews) are due by February, 28th, 2018. Nominated works must have appeared between January 2013 and December 2017.
Funding details link: http://grawemeyer.org/world-order/#toggle-id-2
Funding limit: The Grawemeyer Award in World Order is accompanied by a prize of $100,000, which is presented in full during the awards ceremony.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Submissions will be judged according to originality, feasibility and potential impact, not by the cumulative record of the nominee. They may address a wide range of global concerns including foreign policy and its formation; the conduct of international relations or world politics; global economic issues, such as world trade and investment; resolution of regional, ethnic or racial conflicts; the proliferation of destructive technologies; global cooperation on environmental protection or other important issues; international law and organization; any combination or particular aspects of these, or any other suitable idea which could at least incrementally lead to a more just and peaceful world order.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Other important link:
● Form: http://grawemeyer.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/GA_Nomination-form-2019-WorldOrder-V3.pdf
How to apply: All submissions shall include the following:
● Four (4) copies of the idea as published in book form, article or speech (written text or transcript) including all standard bibliographic citations and copyright citations. Nominations not in English must be accompanied by an English summary or abstract and a translation of the most essential parts.
● Biographical materials about the author(s) of the idea or about the group or institution if the idea is the product of such an entity.
● A completed nomination form.
● A completed nominee release form.
● Acknowledgment that one copy of all materials submitted will become a part of the permanent university archives.
● Independent supporting materials such as book reviews and newspaper articles are encouraged. Usually, solicited letters of support are not very helpful.
● All nominations for the 2019 Grawemeyer Award for Ideas Improving World Order should reach the University of Louisville with all supporting materials (books, articles, speeches, reviews). For USPS: Grawemeyer Award Ideas Improving World Order, Department of Political Science, University of Louisville, 205 Ford Hall, Louisville, KY 40292. For UPS, FedEx, or overnight mail:Grawemeyer Award Ideas Improving World Order, Department of Political Science, University of Louisville, 2301 S Third St., Louisville, KY 40292. Or send entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh