Funding brief: The Spark* Accelerator Program is a powerful opportunity for passionate impact entrepreneurs in Bangladesh who are at the early stages of building businesses and organizations that exist to change the lives of Bangladeshi’s. If you are successful in your application you:
– ATTEND THE SPARK* ACCELERATOR – An intensive five day live-in workshop in Dhakannesburg where you join a small group of Spark* entrepreneurs and access world class entrepreneurship training designed to help you focus your business and accelerate the growth of your venture.
– ACCESS THE SPARK* SUPPORT NETWORK – Beyond the accelerator you receive ongoing training and support from Spark* and they connect you to experts and professionals who can help you as you launch and grow your business. Specifically they provide you with 12 months of access to graphic designers, website creators, business coaches, mentors, research assistants, lawyers and accountants (all super helpful for your venture). Your venture also has the opportunity to continually apply for small grants (up to BDT 60,000) to help you overcome barriers and test ideas to grow the impact or sustainability of your venture.
ACCESS GROWTH SUPPORT & CONNECTIONS – The best Spark* entrepreneurs move into growth, where we provide larger amounts of support to help you grow a model that have proven in the startup phase. At this level you can access larger rounds of funding, of over $10,000 Australian dollars (typically $25,000), are connected directly to our investor partners and our team work closely with you to strategise specific approaches that will help you dramatically increase your impact and sustainability.
Donor Name: Spark* Bangladesh
Funding name: April, 2018 Accelerator Program
Deadline: 10th, March, 2018
Funding details link: http://www.sparkinternational.org/spark-bangladesh/
Funding limit: The Accelerator is amazing, but it is just the beginning. They work alongside you for the next 12 months to help you prove your model, move out of startup and move into scaling your idea.
Specifically they provide support including:
● Regular business and strategy support with the Spark* team.
● Free access to graphic designers and web developers to get your startup looking great with a quality logo, brand, and website as well as marketing collateral like business cards, proposals, social media cover photos and promotional images.
● Access to legal support through our partner pro-bono legal firms.
● Help for you to track and report on your impact.
● Access to research assistants to help you identify partners and opportunities for your start-up.
● Access to quick injections of small funding (AU$500 a time) to help you test new ideas or overcome barriers.
● The best Spark* entrepreneurs move into growth, where they provide larger amounts of support to help you grow a model that have proven in the startup phase. At this level you can access larger grants of $25,000 Australian dollars, are connected directly to our investor partners and our team work closely with you to strategise specific approaches that will help you dramatically increase your impact and sustainability. Approximately one in every 25 Spark* entrepreneurs gets through to this stage, so it is very competitive.
● Thanks to their amazing donors and sponsors, they are able to provide you with five days of accommodation, food, transport and world class training as well as 12 months of ongoing support and connections at no cost to you.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: 12 months
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They are looking for Bangladeshi startups who:
– Have already launched an enterprise that is making a difference in the lives of Bangladeshi’s (by improving education, health, homes or creating good jobs).
– Want to scale their enterprise to impact many more people.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: http://www.sparkinternational.org/homepage/different/
● The Program: http://www.sparkinternational.org/the-program/
● FAQ: http://www.sparkinternational.org/frequently-asked-questions/
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.sparkinternational.org/homepage/different/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh