Funding brief: Wildlife Acoustics’ mission is to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship. They want to enable those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly. To that end, Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
● Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
● The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
● The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
● The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
● The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
Donor Name: Wildlife Acoustics, Inc
Funding name: Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant
● 2018 Q1: February, 15th, 2018
● 2018 Q2: May, 15th, 2018
● 2018 Q3: August, 15th, 2018
Funding details link: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant
Funding limit: They do not grant cash or equipment other than our own. Submersible marine products including the SM3M Deep Water and Submersible recorders and related accessories are ineligible. SM2+, SM2BAT+, EM3+ recorders and related accessories are also ineligible. SD cards, batteries and battery chargers carried in our store are not eligible.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization*
* Government agencies are not eligible.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● FAQ: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant/faqs
● Form: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/images/grant/Wildlife_Acoustics_Grant_Application_Form.doc
How to apply:
● Download the Grant Application (https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/images/grant/Wildlife_Acoustics_Grant_Application_Form.doc).
● Complete all sections in English. Keep the responses to each question to 200 words.
● You must include one letter of recommendation but you may submit up to 3 letters of recommendation and/or reference that you feel would be helpful in evaluating the application. These may be separate attachments and must be in English.
● Include a copy of the organization’s certificate/letter of tax exemption that shows tax-exempt and charitable or educational status. For countries without these, please see grant FAQs (https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant/faqs).
● Email your completed application to Wildlife Acoustics
● Send the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh