Funding brief: Federal Assistance Awards, hereafter referred to as grants, under this notice are intended for local representatives of civil society, including U.S. or overseas-based non-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and private institutions of post-secondary and higher education.
Grant proposals submitted should meet one or more of the following U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Public Diplomacy priorities:
1. Improve Capacity within Bangladesh to Counter Violent Extremism.
2. Promote Pluralism, Democratic Values, Good Governance, Tolerance and Non-Violent Public Discussions.
3. Increase Access to Quality Education and expand U.S.- Bangladesh Educational Linkages.
4. Promote Entrepreneurship and Activities that Lead to Economic Growth and Prosperity.
5. Pursue gender equality and women empowerment, and combat gender based violence.
Donor Name: The U.S. Mission to Bangladesh
Funding name: Public Diplomacy Programs
Funding Opportunity Number: SCADHA-FY2018-APS-001
Deadline: Applications may be submitted for consideration at any time between: January 01, 2018 till the close of business on Jul, 31st, 2018.
Funding details link: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=299310
Funding limit: $20,000- $50,000. Estimated Total Program Funding: $200,000
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: September, 01st, 2018 or earlier
Project duration: Grant projects generally should be completed in one year or less.
Eligible organization: As below
● The U.S. Embassy encourages applications from non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, foundations, trusts, community-based organizations and educational institutions that have legal standing in Bangladesh and the appropriate registrations as per the local regulatory requirements.
● Commercial firms and for-profit entities are not eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Proposals should only be submitted via email to the U.S. Embassy Dhaka at the following email address: email@example.com.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh