Funding brief: UNHCR are searching for a hero supporting refugees, internally displaced and stateless people.
Donor Name: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Funding name: Nansen Refugee Award
Criteria: Nominees are considered by the Nansen Refugee Award Committee in the following light:
● The deed for which the person/ entity is nominated should take place outside the framework of normal professional duties and go beyond the call of duty;
● It should demonstrate courage;
● It should raise awareness for displaced people; and
● It should reflect the values of UNHCR.
Deadline: Thursday, 8th, February, 2018 at midnight CET
Funding details link: http://www.unhcr.org/nansen-refugee-award.html
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Any individual, group of people, or organization that has displayed extraordinary humanitarian work on behalf of refugees, displaced, or stateless peoples is eligible to be nominated.
● Former and current NRC staff or UNHCR staff, including United Nations Volunteers (UNVs) working for UNHCR offices, are ineligible.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
● All nominations must be sent to the Nansen Secretariat at email@example.com.
● Nominations can be submitted in any of the official languages of the United Nations (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh