Funding brief: The Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund Small Grants Programme exists to help provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with clear conservation value.
Donor Name: Auckland Zoo
Funding name: Conservation Fund
Deadline: Applications close on Sunday 25th, March, 2018.
Funding details link: https://www.aucklandzoo.co.nz/get-involved/conservation-fund
Funding limit: Small grants will be awarded up to a maximum of NZD$5000. However, in most cases, successful grants will be in the region of NZD$1000 – $3000. The amount applied for through the programme should represent a minimum of 25% of the project’s overall budget. This means that the maximum budget a project applying for a Category 3 grant can be is $20,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Eligible projects must:
● Have a clear conservation value
● Be based in New Zealand or in a developing country (although applicants can be based anywhere in the world)
Eligible Country: New Zealand or in a developing country (although applicants can be based anywhere in the world)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
● The application must be completed on the standard Auckland Zoo form (link to application form) and saved in Microsoft Word format
● The application must be submitted electronically. Hard copy submissions are not accepted. All application materials must be attached to a single email sent to: email@example.com.
● The subject line in the email must be the project name
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh