Funding brief: Ekhagastiftelsen (Ekhaga foundation) was founded by Gösta Videgård as early as 1944 and since then they support scientific research in organic agriculture and complementary and biological medicine.
Donor Name: Ekhaga foundation (Ekhagastiftelsen)
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: May, 20th, 2018
Funding limit: There is no maximum amount that can be applied for. Please note that in the last years the total amount awarded has been in the range 5-10 million SEK. Usually between 10 and 20 projects receive funding each year. The largest amount ever awarded has been 1 500 000 SEK (for the complete application – not for one year).
If it is evaluated that the project can manage with a reduced budget, it can be that such an amount is awarded. If a grant recipient receives funding from other funders for the same project Ekhagastiftelsens grant can be reduced.
Funding details link: http://www.ekhagastiftelsen.se/eng/ansokan.shtml
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Ekhagastiftelsen does not have any restrictions regarding from which country an application can come.
● For applications that do not come from Europe or North America (USA and Canada) they require that you have a cooperation with a swedish institution. The partner must be involved in the research project. Please be sure to describe the details of the cooperation.
● They do not have any formal requirements that applications can only come from institutions (universities, colleges, research institutions, etc.).
● It is possible to apply for scholarships, but these are normally only granted for research related projects. They do not sponsor basic education at university level.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.ekhagastiftelsen.se/eng/bilagor/Formular2017-2Eng.pdf
● Application data sheet: http://www.ekhagastiftelsen.se/eng/bilagor/Applicationdatasheet.xlsx
● Check list: http://www.ekhagastiftelsen.se/eng/bilagor/checklistaEng.pdf
How to apply:
● An application to Ekhagastiftelsen must consist of three documents:
● All three documents have to be sent together in an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● A printed and signed application form has to be sent by regular mail to our Post Office Box (Ekhagastiftelsen, Box 34012, SE-10026 Stockholm, Sweden. Telephone: +46 70 240 81 81).
● Application deadline is May 20th 2018, which is the day we must have received the application (including the form sent by regular mail – postmarked date is not valid). If May 20th is a Saturday or Sunday the application must be received on Friday. Applications must be sent by mail to our Post Office Box. NOTE! Messenger or courier services can not deliver to Post Office Boxes. If you want to deliver the application personally or by courier, please contact us by e-mail or by telephone (+46 70 240 81 81) at least one week before the deadline.
● The application can be made in Swedish or English, but it is probably an advantage to write in Swedish if possible.
The application data sheet must be sent as an Excel-file in Excel-format (.xlsx or .xls)!
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh