Funding brief: Vitamin Angels gives grants of selected micronutrient commodities, especially vitamin A, to nonprofit organizations working with underserved populations globally.
Vitamin Angels focuses on serving pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children under five who are at risk of malnutrition and do not have access to national health services. To support these populations we provide annual grants of vitamin A, albendazole, and prenatal/postnatal multivitamins to qualified local nonprofit organizations – our Field Partners – who want to supplement their existing community healthcare or nutrition services.
They also provide our Field Partners with technical assistance in the form of training and educational materials. Field Partners are required to provide bi-annual reporting at a minimum. Projects can be renewed annually by submitting a simple grant extension application.
Donor Name: Vitamin Angels
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Not found
Funding details link: https://www.vitaminangels.org/apply
Funding limit: N/A
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Vitamin Angels gives grants of selected micronutrient commodities, especially vitamin A, to nonprofit organizations working with underserved populations globally.
Field Partners must meet the following criteria to receive a grant:
● Target “hard to reach” beneficiaries (pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five) who do not have regular access to micronutrient (vitamins and minerals) products from national health services.*
● Have existing programs that serve children under five and/or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
● Maintain a local presence and have an intimate understanding of the communities being served. Work with our team to tailor every project to the individual needs of each population.
● Work closely with our team to provide educational materials and training to ensure the distribution of our vitamins is done in accordance with proven methods and consistent with accepted best practices.
● Maintain responsibility for designing, financing, staffing and implementing the distribution of products granted.
- Our grants are intended to fill any gaps in supply or coverage of eligible beneficiaries and should NOT displace existing programs or supplies.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.vitaminangels.org/grant-applications
● Guideline: https://www.vitaminangels.org/field-partners
International Application (English): https://www.vitaminangels.org/assets/content/uploads/2017_Vitamin_Angels-_Micronutrient_Commodity_Request_GENERAL_English_r.docx
International Application (French): https://www.vitaminangels.org/assets/content/uploads/2017_Vitamin_Angels-_Micronutrient_Commodity_Request_GENERAL_French_r.docx
International Application (Spanish): https://www.vitaminangels.org/assets/content/uploads/2017_Vitamin_Angels-_Micronutrient_Commodity_Request_GENERAL_Spanish_r.docx
How to apply: Please return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Visit all funding categories: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/how-to/access-funding-short-cut/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh