Funding brief: The Aziz Foundation prioritizes support for the following:
a) Youth, community and education
b) Arts, culture and sports
c) Development of community centres into best practice centres
Donor Name: The Aziz Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: 8th, January, 2018 at 11pm on Monday
Funding details link: http://azizfoundation.org.uk/funding/
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Project will start 3 months after the application deadline.
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The Aziz Foundation is interested in funding work which:
● addresses significant problems in or faced by disadvantaged communities or sections of society.
● has a clear sense of objectives and of how to achieve them.
● is innovative and imaginative.
● has a good chance of making a difference.
● takes place 3 months after the application deadline. This means, for example, if the funding cycle deadline is 31May 2017, the project should take place no earlier than 31August 2017. Grants cannot be made retrospectively.
The Foundation will support applications from registered charities or charitable community groups, but sometimes to other bodies or individuals as authorized by the Board of Trustees.
This guidance paper may not cover every eventuality. Therefore, once you have read this information carefully and have further queries please contact the Grants Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7432 2444 to discuss your application. You should do this well before the deadline for applications.
Please note our grants staff will endeavour to be available to discuss your application by telephone or email, but are unable to meet prior to the submission of an application, due to limitations on staff capacity. Furthermore, please do not contact individual Board of Trustees about your application at any stage of the process. If you do so the application will be discontinued.
The Aziz Foundation will not fund:
● purposes for which the government has a statutory responsibility to provide.
● large, well-funded national charities, for example those with an annual income in excess of £5 million or with £50+ million assets or charities dedicated to issues deemed by the Board of Trustees to be already well funded.
● general fundraising or marketing appeals.
● one-off conferences or events, except where these events fall within a wider project context that aligns with our funding priorities, the impact and connections to these priorities being clearly demonstrated.
● partisan or evangelical groups or organisations whose mission or charitable objectives state an intention to proselytise. As a values-based organisation, we will however consider offering support to faith-based organisations which are doing demonstrably positive and impactful work in the field of community development and social justice without a proselytization agenda.
● activities which appear to, or actively seek to, influence public opinion in favour of a particular political party or promote political partisanship.
● individual travel or adventure projects.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Apply: http://azizfoundation.org.uk/online-application-form/
● Guideline: http://azizfoundation.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Aziz-Foundation-Guidance-Notes-for-Applicants-15-May-2017.pdf
● Form: http://azizfoundation.org.uk/online-application-form/
How to apply: Your application will consist of the following documents:
● Application form (http://azizfoundation.org.uk/online-application-form/)
● Narrative proposal
● Governing document
● Annual Accounts
Please submit all enquiries or completed application forms together with the required supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh