Award brief: The Clean Energy Ministerial invites your company or organization to compete for a prestigious global award by sharing your experiences in implementing energy management strategies through ISO 50001.
Winners will be honored at the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) meeting. This high-profile event will gather clean energy leaders and partners from around the world, including energy ministers from the 24 governments active in CEM.
Organizations around the globe are using ISO 50001-certified energy management systems to achieve energy, economic, and sustainability benefits that boost competitiveness. ISO 50001 offers a transparent, business-friendly way to align corporate goals with national climate and energy goals.
The CEM Energy Management Leadership Awards recognize those who are actively transforming their organizations and the world with ISO 50001. Share your organization’s experiences and inspire others to implement this winning strategy.
Entries will be considered for several award categories:
● CEM Award of Excellence in Energy Management: The top winners will be honored at the 2018 Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) in Denmark and Sweden. This global award brings high-profile government recognition and media attention.
● National Energy Management Awards: Governments may honor organizations submitting top entries from their countries. View countries offering national awards.
● Energy Management Insight Awards: All qualifying entries will be recognized for helping to build global insight on the benefits of energy management systems.
Donor Name: The Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM)
Award name: CEM Energy Management Leadership Awards
Deadline: Entries are due by 24th, January, 2018 at 22:00 UTC (GMT).
Award details link: http://www.cleanenergyministerial.org/Energy-Management-Leadership-Awards
● Gain global recognition for efficient energy management.
● Demonstrate commitment and leadership to investors, customers, and employees.
● Affirm leadership in a global gathering of energy ministers and high-level international organizations.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Any organization from around the world in the industrial, commercial, or public sector with a current ISO 50001 certificate is eligible to participate. Organizations may be corporate- or facility-level, as noted on the ISO 50001 certificate. ISO 50001 certificates must be issued by an accredited, third-party certification body.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: EMWG@energetics.com
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.cleanenergyministerial.org/Our-Work/Initiatives/Energy-Management/Leadership-Awards/Official-Rules
● Form: http://www.cleanenergyministerial.org/Portals/2/downloads/CEM_EM_EntryForm.xlsx
How to apply:
● First, if considering participation, please send an email to EMWG@energetics.com to receive important updates or clarifications. This does not obligate participation. Please provide the full name and email address of the point of contact, company name (and the site, if applicable), and country.
● Second, complete the required Entry Form (Microsoft Excel: http://www.cleanenergyministerial.org/Portals/2/downloads/CEM_EM_EntryForm.xlsx)and case study:
Entrants must use the Case Study Template (Microsoft Word: http://www.cleanenergyministerial.org/Portals/2/pdfs/CEM_EM_CaseStudy_Template.docx), which provides guidance on content and format and shows the evaluation criteria and point values. Case studies must address ISO 50001 implementation. Participants must submit case studies that are 4–6 pages in length; shorter or longer case studies will not be accepted. English must be used for provision of information in the case study template.
● Third, submit the completed Entry Form in Excel and case study in Word format, along with a copy of the ISO 50001 certificate issued by the accredited certification body, via electronic mail to EMWG@energetics.com with the subject line “Energy Management Leadership Award – 2018 Entry” no later than the submission deadline. The Secretariat will reply to confirm receipt.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh