Funding brief: The American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV) established the Zoological Medicine and Wildlife Health Research Grant program which is funded by The Wild Animal Health Fund in 2011. The intent of the research grants is to improve the care and conservation of captive and free-ranging wildlife.
Criteria:Grants will be critically evaluated using the following criteria:
● Clearly identifies the need, methodology and value of the work
● Contains relevance to AAZV’s mission to optimize the health, welfare and conservation of zoo animals and wildlife through education, scientific study, collaboration and advocacy
● Highlights investigator’s commitment to wild animal health
● Exhibits the expertise of all involved investigators
● Includes the associated capabilities of the institution involvement and support of the research
● Endorses the AZA or EAZA managed species programs
● Approvals obtained for the institution’s animal care and use committee
Donor Name: The American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV)
Funding name: AAZV Zoological Medicine & Wildlife Health Research Grant
Deadline: Call for Applications opens in 10 November 2017 with the deadline 15th, December, 2017, 11 PM EST.
Funding details link: http://www.aazv.org/?page=929
Funding limit: Grants are awarded in amounts that do not exceed $10,000 and will be granted on annual basis.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: It is expected that the project will be completed within one (1) year of the grant being awarded.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.aazv.org/resource/resmgr/Research_Grants/2018_AAZVResearchGrantCallfo.pdf
How to apply: Grant applications to AAZV Wild Animal Health Fund are submitted to email@example.com and will be reviewed only if they are submitted on or before the submission deadline and they are:
● in the format described below
● submitted as a PDF document that includes all attachments
● of a length not to exceed 5 MB, or a total of 12 pages; excluded from this count are CV’s, letters of support, and appendices.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh