Funding brief: The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
Donor Name: TRACE International, Inc
Funding name: TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting – Uncovering Commercial Bribery
Deadline: The deadline for entries is 5pm EST, Wednesday, 31st, January, 2018.
Funding details link: http://www.traceinternational.org/investigative-reporting
● A panel of independent judges will review the submissions and select up to two winning entries. Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
● The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
● Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2017. Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: cseymour@TRACEinternational.org
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.traceinternational.org/uploads/2017/2018TRACEPrizeforInvestigativeReportingEntryForm.docx
How to apply: Please submit completed entries via email to Caitlin Seymour at cseymour@TRACEinternational.org.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh