Funding brief: The Birthing Kit Foundation (Australia) (BKFA) operates from Australia, where Birthing Kits are assembled by hundreds of volunteers each year. BKFA does not employ any staff or volunteers overseas and therefore works in partnership with organizations on the ground in developing countries.
Field Partners are essential for facilitating the distribution of Birthing Kits to the mothers that need them most, and for providing us with information about the use and impact of the Birthing Kits.
Donor Name: The Birthing Kit Foundation (BKFA)
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The EOI Application deadline for the next grant period is 31st, January, 2018.
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: The next BKFA Birthing Kit Grant round is 1 July 2018 -30 June 2019.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They are accountable to those who support their organization and assemble the Birthing Kits to ensure that they are appropriately distributed. Therefore they only work with organizations that:
● Are working in a developing country as per the List of Developing Countries as declared by the Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs.
● Are a nonprofit entity registered with the relevant governing body in the country of implementation.
● Can ensure the Birthing Kits are provided in line with BKFA core policies and at no cost to beneficiaries.
● Can demonstrate prior experience implementing a community development program.
● Are adequately funded such that no additional cash resources are required to incorporate a Birthing Kit Grant into existing programs.
● Agree to cover all costs associated with collection, storage and distribution of Birthing Kits, and reporting on distribution, use and impact of Birthing Kits as required by the Grant
● Have access to the internet for communication and reporting purposes.
● Have the capacity to plan and provide birthing kits to the same project areas for at least 3 years.
Eligible Country: Organizations working in developing countries (http://dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Pages/list-of-developing-countries-as-declared-by-the-minister-for-foreign-affairs.aspx).
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.bkfa.org.au/contact-us/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh