Funding brief: The Keidanren Committee on Nature Conservation is Inviting applications for ‘Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF) 2018’ for the funding theme-‘Nature conservation efforts in developing countries ‘.
Donor Name: Keidanren Committee on Nature Conservation
Funding name: Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF), 2018
Deadline: From 09:00, October, 2nd (Monday), 2017 to 17:00 JST, December, 4th (Monday), 2017 * Japan Standard Time=JST (GMT+9hours)
Funding details link: http://www.keidanren.net/kncf/en/fund/program/
Funding limit: No standard funding amount is set. (The amount of assistance is decided based on the details of the project and the project budget plan.)
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Aid is granted to a single project for 3 years at most.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Projects meeting all of the following four conditions
● Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity.
● Projects expected to receive appropriate levels of cooperation from the host governmental agencies, related international organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and the local citizenry.
● Projects that do not serve the special interests of any specific corporation or individuals.
● Projects that will be carried out by persons with sufficient scientific expertise, or with the advice and cooperation of persons having such expertise.
A group or organization meeting all of the following three conditions
● A group capable of making appropriate reports, as requested by the Fund, regarding progress in implementing the funded project and its financial status including budgetary matters and settlements of account.
● A group with corporate status or a similar level of public trust.
● A group with a record of at least three years of carrying out nature conservation projects.
Eligible Country: The submission of applications based outside of the Asia Pacific region will be considered for review. But their policy is to give greater priority to applications based within the Asia Pacific region.
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://kncf.jp/entry/top.html
● Guideline: http://www.keidanren.net/kncf/en/fund/program/pdf/Guidelines%20for%20Application.pdf
● Form: http://www.keidanren.net/kncf/en/fund/program/pdf/Application%20and%20Report%20Forms.pdf
● FAQ: http://www.keidanren.net/kncf/en/fund/program/pdf/faq.pdf
How to apply: All applicants need to access the following URL for your USER ENTRY to receive your user ID and Password for the new system (KNCF.jp). URL : https://kncf.jp/entry/top.html *** Effective 09:00 JST, Oct. 2, 2017 ***
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh