Funding brief: The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below? If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
Donor Name: D-Prize
Funding name: No specific fund name
● Girl’s education
● Global health
● Governance and infrastructure
Round 1: First Round proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis, using the following deadlines. They strive to send decisions out within three weeks. Judges may request additional information via email before making a decision.
● Early decision deadline: November 19, 2017 at midnight PT (Pacific Time). Early decision proposals are more likely to advance to the next round, and will have additional time on for the full proposal.
● Regular deadline: December 10, 2017 at midnight PT.
● Extension deadline: December 31, 2017 at midnight PT. Extensions are limited to the first 200 people who register at: www.d-prize.org/extension.
Funding details link: https://www.d-prize.org
Funding limit: Depending on the promise and cost-effectiveness of a proposal, judges may award up to $20,000 in funding. The average D-Prize award size is $12,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
● D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between). All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
● Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
● D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
● They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: www.d-prize.org/submit
● Form: https://www.d-prize.org/s/Round-1-Application-Packet-1.pdf
● Guideline: https://www.d-prize.org/s/Round-1-Application-Packet-1.pdf
How to apply:
● Prepare your concept note and resume, and clearly name your files. Files must be PDF and are limited to a size of 4MB each.
● Input your contact details and upload your documents to www.d-prize.org/submit
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh