Funding brief: The First Solar Corporate Charitable Fund of the Toledo Community Foundation seeks to improve the quality of life in communities around the world. Emphasis is placed on programs that support the First Solar Corporate giving values which include: focusing on “green” education initiatives, access to clean energy and water in underserved areas, and furthering the development of innovative and sustainable technologies. Priority will be given to organizations that make a significant impact in communities that share our giving values.
Donor Name: First Solar
Funding name: The First Solar Corporate Charitable Fund
Deadline: Proposals will be formally reviewed four times annually. The deadline dates for proposals are February, 1st , May, 1st , August, 1st and November, 1st at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
Funding limit: As the Fund seeks to support projects and services making a meaningful impact, grant requests must be for projects or services that cost or exceed $10,000 (USD). Requests under $10,000 should be directed to the First Solar local office nearest the grant seeker. In principle, requests should be in English. However, applicants may request translation assistance.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Grants will only be awarded to a) nonprofit, charitable organizations that are designated as having tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service code or
● Organizations capable of demonstrating the ability to fulfill the charitable purpose of a grant award. The Fund may limit the number of requests accepted by any one requestor at its discretion.
Through this funding opportunity, the First Solar Corporate Charitable Fund will not consider requests that seek:
● Support for sectarian activities of religious organizations.
● Financial assistance with the annual campaign of an organization.
● Requests for scholarships.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1086/default.asp?SA=SNA&FID=35030&SESID=53639&RL=
● Guideline: http://www.firstsolar.com/-/media/First-Solar/Documents/Corporate-Responsibility/Financial-Donation-Guidelines.ashx
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1086/default.asp?SA=SNA&FID=35030&SESID=53639&RL=).
● To be considered for funding, organizations must submit a proposal, no longer than 800 words, which states the specific nature of the project, the goals and objectives to be achieved, and the population that will benefit. Proposals should clearly delineate the amount of funding requested and how funds will be used.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh