Funding brief: The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation supports work in the following areas:
● Peace and Sustainable Security – They support the development of ways of resolving violent conflicts peacefully, and of addressing their underlying causes.
● Environmental Sustainability – They support work that a addresses the pressures and conditions that risk global environmental breakdown.
Donor Name: Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation
Funding name: Grants 2018
Deadline: Midnight on 9th, February, 2018.
Funding details link: https://www.polden-puckham.org.uk/how-to-apply-report
Funding limit: They usually give grants of between £5,000 and £15,000 per year, for up to three years.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● They usually support organizations for whom this would represent between 5% and 50% of their annual income (organizations with an annual income of between £10,000 and £300,000 approximately).
They do not fund:
● Organizations that are large (see above)
● Organizations that are outside UK (unless they are linked with a UK registered charity and doing work of international focus)
● Work outside the UK (unless it is of international focus)
● Grants to individuals
● Travel bursaries (including overseas placements and expeditions)
● Academic research
● Capital projects (e.g. building projects or purchase of nature reserves)
● Community or local practical projects (except innovative projects for widespread application)
● Youth work, youth training and youth camps
● Environmental/ ecological conservation
● International agencies and overseas appeals
● General appeals
● Human rights work (except where it relates to pea
Eligible Country: They are a UK based grant giving charity. They support the work of UK registered charitable NGOs. They also support organizations or projects that are not UK registered charities if they can indicate a UK registered charity that is able to receive funds on their behalf.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://www.polden-puckham.org.uk/docs/PPCF_Guidelines.pdf
● Form: https://www.polden-puckham.org.uk/docs/Stationery/forms/PPCF%20Application%20Form%20(Oct%202014).docx
● Eligibility questions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TQ5DMKV?sm=AD9U1D6wPfQtdOPpyFRSpw%3d%3d
How to apply: Please send your application to email@example.com . If you are unable to send electronic copies of your audited accounts and annual report, please send hard copies to: The Secretary, Applications, Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation, BM PPCF, London, WC1N 3XX.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh