Funding brief: For its second funding round, PMI IMPACT calls for projects that address different forms of illegal trade and related crimes such as money laundering, corruption and organized crime.
Donor Name: Philip Morris International (PMI)
Funding name: PMI Impact-Round II
Deadline: The deadline for submitting your proposal is November, 15th, 2017 23:59 CET.
Funding details link: https://www.pmi-impact.com/Apply/How
Funding limit: The Grant requested for the proposed Project cannot be more that USD 1,500,000 and less than USD 100,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: The maximum duration of the Project proposed by an Application is 24 months.
Eligible organization: As below
● PMI IMPACT is open to project proposals from public, private, or non-profit organizations, including non-governmental organizations, international organizations, associations, academic institutions and companies.
● Applicants may not be: individuals; tobacco manufacturing companies; or controlled by or belong to the same group of companies as any tobacco manufacturing company.
Eligible Country: Projects can be implemented anywhere in the world, but should have an impact in the following geographical areas:
● Eastern Europe|
● Middle East
● North Africa
● Tri-Border Area in South America
● Central America
● South and Southeast Asia
● These are some of the areas where projects can significantly help advance the global efforts against illegal trade and its pervasive consequences. As the initiative grows into future funding rounds, PMI IMPACT will further broaden its scope to cover additional areas.
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.cybergrants.com/pmi/impact/eoi
● Guideline: https://www.pmi-impact.com/_Content/pdf/Application_Terms_And_Funding_Rules.pdf
● Theme: https://www.pmi-impact.com/explore/funding
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.cybergrants.com/pmi/impact/eoi).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh