Funding brief: The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) announces a Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI) from civil society organizations to promote and protect the human rights of marginalized populations. This request is seeking programs that take an intersectional approach to addressing violence and discrimination targeting marginalized populations, which undermine society collective security, and programs that provide marginalized populations with tools to prevent, mitigate and recover from violence.
Donor Name: The U.S. Department of State-Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL)
Funding name: Promoting & Protecting the Human Rights of Marginalized Individuals
Funding Opportunity Number: DRLA-DRLAQM-18-013
Deadline: Oct, 27th, 2017
Funding details link: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=297551
Funding limit: $450,000-$250,000
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Be a U.S.-based or foreign-based non-profit organization/non-governmental organization (NGO), or a public international organization; or
● Be a private, public, or state institutions of higher education; or
● Be a for-profit organization or business, although there are restrictions on payment offees and/or profits under grants and cooperative agreements, including those outlined in 48 CFR 30 (“Cost Accounting Standards Administration”), 48 CFR 31 (“Contract Cost Principles and Procedures”); and
● Have existing, or the capacity to develop, active partnerships with thematic or in-country partners, entities, and relevant stakeholders including private sector partner and NGOs; and
● Have demonstrable experience administering successful and preferably similar programs. DRL reserves the right to request additional background information on organizations that do not have previous experience administering federal awards. These applicants may be subject to limited funding on a pilot basis.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh