Award brief: The Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize is the world’s largest annual humanitarian award presented to a nonprofit organization judged to have made extraordinary contributions toward alleviating human suffering. The Prize is not only intended to recognize and advance the efforts of the recipient organization, but also to call attention to the worldwide need for humanitarian aid and to encourage others to expand their support.
Donor Name: Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
Funding name: Humanitarian Prize
Deadline: The 2018 nomination period is now open through October, 18th, 2017.
Award details link: https://www.hiltonfoundation.org/humanitarian-prize/nominations
Award limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Nominees must be organizations, not individuals.
● Nominees must be established, nongovernmental, publicly supported charitable organizations.
● U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax-exempt status—or the equivalent for international organizations—will determine eligibility. (International nominees will be contacted by the Foundation for appropriate documentation.)
● Nominees must be legally established for at least five years in order to be considered.
● Nominees must have audited financial statements and an operating budget (expenditures) greater than U.S. $750,000.
● The nominator should have direct knowledge of the nominated organization’s work.
● The nominator may not be an officer or employee—or any other individual receiving remuneration for his or her services from the nominated organization. Board members may nominate providing they receive no payment for their service.
● The nominator may not be a family member of an officer or employee of the nominated organization.
● The nominator may not be the founder of the nominated organization.
● Each year we receive nominations for eligible organizations that work in anywhere from one to more than 100 countries. Even an organization that works in a single country may present a model for humanitarian work that merits visibility and replication in other parts of the world.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://prize.hiltonfoundation.org/
● FAQ: https://www.hiltonfoundation.org/news/60-prize-frequently-asked-questions
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://prize.hiltonfoundation.org/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh