Funding brief: Your application must be for a project which falls within our AIM/S and fulfill one or more of their criteria. Much as they would wish to support all worthwhile women’s projects, our funds and constitution do not permit this. As they receive more applications than they have money to fund, they are especially looking for imaginative, non-violent and politically expressive projects. They welcome applications from women only for projects and activities that meet the following aims of The Maypole Fund:
● Action against the arms trade;
● Action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems;
● Creating a culture of peace and the prevention of conflict and war;
● Action to support disarmament policies, processes and related initiatives.
Donor Name: The Maypole Fund
Funding name: The Maypole Fund
Deadline: Deadlines for funding applications are: 31st, January and 30th, June of each year.
Funding details link: http://www.maypolefund.org/the-grant/
Funding limit: They give grants of up to £750.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They have chosen the following CRITERIA to help us prioritize and decide between applications
● Young women’s groups/individuals and lesbian groups/individuals;
● Activities or projects not yet started;
● Women who do not have access to other sources of funding or whose projects find it difficult to attract funding from elsewhere;
● Imaginative/creative activities;
● Individual and small women’s groups over larger established women’s groups,
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.maypolefund.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/maypole_fund_app_form_2017.doc
How to apply:
● Email your application to: email@example.com .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh