Funding brief: A Leading Global Accelerator for Women Entrepreneurs is a highly competitive one-year global accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses. The program includes customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development, and access to networks to grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact. Through online and in-person trainings, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value paired with action-oriented plans. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and their communities to create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth and produce wider social benefits.
The program would not be possible without the support of our donor partners, the Global Founding Partner of the VV GROW Fellowship, the ExxonMobil Foundation and Platinum Sponsor of the VV GROW Fellowship, FedEx.
The one-year program includes: Global Virtual Learning: Over 4 months, fellows complete a series of weekly webinars, assignments, online courses, assessments, and one-on-one calls with peers, Vital Voices staff, and trainers. Fellows begin to build their knowledge about marketing, networking, business planning, financial management and leadership, the core topics of the program. Fellows assess the current state of their business and leadership in order to determine where they are; analyze their business and the external environment to identify opportunities for growth; and define specific business growth goals to identify where they want to go.
In-Person Training: Each year, fellows from each region gather to participate in a four-day, in-person training workshop that will guide them in creating an action plan outlining how they will accomplish their business growth goals. Fellows also get the opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from other fellows from across regions, Vital Voices staff and trainers.
Growth Services and Support: Following the in-person training, fellows implement and revise their action plans, while evaluating their progress toward their business growth goals. Throughout the last 6 months of the fellowship, Vital Voices staff connects fellows to individualized growth services and support based on the goals and action items in their action plan.
Donor Name: Vital Voices (VV)
Funding name: VV GROW Fellowship
Deadline: September, 22nd, 2017
Funding details link: https://www.vitalvoices.org/vv-grow-application/
● Strengthened knowledge, skills, and confidence in 5 core areas: business planning, leadership, financial management, networking, and marketing
● Access to highly qualified staff and business consultants
● Access to online business management and leadership courses through Harvard Business School Publishing’s online platform, Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM) for one year
● Interactive webinars led by expert trainers from across the globe
● A 4-day in-person training workshop
● Joining a network of women business leaders from across the globe
● Referral(s) to business support services tailored to your needs
● A certificate of program completion
● Entry into the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Women business owners who: Own a business that…
● Has been in operation for at least 3 years
● Employs at least 3 full time staff
● Generates at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
● Reside in the same country as your business for at least 7 months out of the year
● Are proficient in spoken and written English
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://vitalvoices.2018vvgrowfellowshipapplication.sgizmo.com/s3/
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://vitalvoices.2018vvgrowfellowshipapplication.sgizmo.com/s3/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh