Award brief: The Khwarizmi International Award seeks to recognize the efforts made by researchers, innovators and inventors from all over the world and to appreciate their invaluable achievements and contributions to various fields of science and technology.
The Khwarizmi International Award is named in memory of the achievements of Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, the Iranian mathematician and astronomer.
Donor Name: Ministry of Science, Research and Technology-Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology (IROST)
Award name: 31st Khwarizmi International Award (KIA)
Deadline: 10th, October, 2017
Award limit: The Khwarizmi International Award shall consist of
● An engraved Trophy
● a Certificate, the certificate shall bear the inscription of the awardee’s contributions, and the signature of H. E. the President of the I. Rep. of Iran.
● a Certificate signed by the chairman of the KIA
● a Cash prize of up to US Dollars $ 7,000.
● Five days academic visit to the I. Rep.of Iran, including the delivery of lectures in different scientific institutions.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Research Works Categories:
● Applied Research
● Fundamental Research
● Research & Development
● Invention & Innovation
Fields of Participation:
● Agriculture & Natural Resources, Animal Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
● Basic Sciences
● Biotechnology & Basic Medical Sciences
● Basic Medical Sciences
● Chemical Technology
● Engineering (all fields)
● Green Technology
● Information Technology
● Materials, Metallurgy
● Medical Sciences
● Industry & Technology Management
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://126.96.36.199/user
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://188.8.131.52/user ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh